Tyler is Terbium’s Chief Product Officer and Customer Success Lead. Tyler is a technology entrepreneur with a background in software development who, at any given moment, would probably rather be skiing. Tyler blogs about the intersection of technology and security and the challenges organizations face in developing realistic plans for securing their data.
The Terbium Analyst Team is on the front-line of combatting dark web myths and legends. Whether it's a threat report, white paper, or blog post, the Analyst Team's job is to know things and speak intelligently about them. Other interests include weightlifting, chocolate, and accumulating obscure dark web trivia to amuse and confuse our co-workers.
- Inside the Dark Web: Fraud Guides
- DiamondFox: New Joint Research from Check Point & Terbium Labs
- This Week: Rising Fraud, and Cute But Dangerous
- This Week: Steep Discounts and Limited Loyalty
- This Week: Scams "R" Us and Police Database Mischief
- Dark Web Forums: the Underbelly’s Underbelly
- This Week: Dark Web Chats and User Error
- This Week: Ransomware Goes Gold
- This Week: Unhappy Accidents and Avoidable Leaks
- This Week: TheDarkOverlord Expands His Coverage
- This Week: Dark Web Jail Time and Facebook Buying Stolen Data
- The Rise of Hacking as a Service on the Dark Web
- This Week: Halloween on the Dark Web
- This Week: Weebly, Indian Banks, and CyberMaryland
- This Week: Verizon and Turkey React To Stolen Data
- Built On Blind Trust: Risky Business on the Dark Web
- This Week: Yahoo Still Has A Problem (And So Does Azerbaijan)
- This Week: Hospitals Hit Again (And The Olympics Aren't Over)
- This Week: All Eyes on the Election and Even More Dropbox Creds
- This Week: Hacking for Harambe and Safer Drugs On The Dark Web
Amber is the Chief Data Scientist at Terbium Labs. If she’s not working on her latest model, she can probably be found gardening with her kids or getting weird looks for knitting in a sports bar.
Emily serves as the VP of Research at Terbium Labs. With a background in International Relations, Emily alternates between quiet rants about Russian politics and foreign policy, while crafting blog posts about the realities of the Dark Web (hint: red rooms aren't real).
- New Research: Terbium Labs Uncovers Pervasive Links Between Fraud and Transnational Crime
- Terbium Labs Investigates Dark Web Fraud Guides for an Inside Look on Cyber Crime
- Catastrophic Risk, Compliance, and Data Security: Recapping Dynamic Connections 2019
- Category Is: Another Data Aggregator Breach
- Trends and Projections: Shifting Law Enforcement
- International Women's Day 2019: Balance for Better
- New Commodities, New Consequences: Child Data on the Dark Web
- The Year Ahead: Developments in the Dark Web Data Trade
- Sharks and Shpiony: A Conversation with Andrei Soldatov and Irina Borogan, Authors of The Red Web
- Risk, Cyber Crime and Strategic Security: Highlights from Black Hat 2018
- The Terbium Take: Synthesizing Academia's Insights on Stolen Data
- Finding Forward—Thinking Fraud Fighters at the ACFE Conference
- Shady Business: Commoditization of Data in the Dark Web Economy
- The Gap Between Knowing and Doing: Takeaways from the KNOW Identity Conference
- Conferences You Should Know About: A Recap of ICCS 2018
- No Second Onymous (Yet): Major Dark Web Markets Still Down
- The Equifax Breach, the Dark Web, and the Power of Lifetime Data
- Seasons Greetings from the Dark Web
- What's The Deal With Brazil?
- This Week: Brazilian Banks Still Hit Hard, Gun Vendor Resurfaces
- This Week: Olympic Security, Russian Databases, and Google tries YOLO
- The Rise Of Politically Identifiable Information
- Breach Detection Times Have Not Improved
- Look to the Data, not the Headlines
- #OpIsrael is in Full Swing
- Tax - and Peak PII - Season is Here
- Poseiden and the Brazilian Data Deluge
- Not Your Breach, Still Your Problem
- Holiday Sales on the Dark Web
- Weathering An Insecure World
Rachel is a member of the Customer Success Team at Terbium Labs. She splits her time between baking brownies, refilling her candy jar, and figuring out how laissez-faire economics applies to the dark web.
Emma serves as the Director of Analysis at Terbium Labs, working on evaluating and contextualizing threats to customer data. She spends a lot of time reading forum drama on the dark web, writing regular expressions, and drinking LaCroix on the train between DC and Baltimore.
- Book Review: Into the Web of Profit
- Cyber Fraud Summit: How to Fight Fraud by Eliminating Easy Targets
- The Failures of Protecting Consumer Privacy: Our Takeaways from FTC's PrivacyCon
- Asking the Right Questions at Wonder Women Tech Global Summit
- Breaking Through Convention with BSidesNYC
- Excuse Me, Are You Using That Child Tax Credit?
- Dark Web Instability: What Happened To All The Markets?
- One Month Later: Reactions to the Alphabay and Hansa Takedowns
Li is an Analyst at Terbium Labs. When she is not lurking on the dark web and putting everything into spreadsheets, she can be found cooking and baking, monkey wrangling, or taking naps.
Anne Addison M.
Anne Addison is an Analyst at Terbium Labs, where she focuses on the risk and compliance aspects of data exposure. She wishes she could find more plants the deer won't eat and articles about how boring the dark web can be at times.
Brittney serves as Product Marketing Manager at Terbium Labs and loves research, technology, and Idris Elba though not necessarily in that order. Some say on quiet nights, if you hold your laptop up to your ear, you can hear her typing blog posts to “Reynes of Castamere."
- Scrapers, Ransomware, and ID Checks - Oh My! The Month of June in 5 Articles
- The King is Dead, Long Live Decentralized Markets?
- Moody’s Equifax Downgrade: What it Means for the Future
- Drugs, Espionage, Breaches, and Router Bugs - The Month of May in 5 Articles
- Why C-Level Executives are Being Targeted for Credential Theft
Danny is one of the founders of Terbium and is known around the office for his extended soliloquies and pontifications about the security industry. He blogs about global trends and the importance of knowing where one's data is on the dark web.
- Privacy and the Dark Web - Our Announcement
- Another Anti-Fraud Award Win for Team Terbium!
- Security is Dead. Long Live Security.
- Privacy, Regulation, and Data Fingerprinting
- Matchlight Expands into the European Market
- The Yahoo Breach, or How Dark Web Data Intelligence can Inform M&A Decisions
- Announcing our Partnership with Mandiant, a FireEye Company
- Learn More About Data Intelligence
- Our Partnership with TRSS
- Fast Detection Makes All the Difference