Terbium Labs is the world's premier dark web data monitoring company.
Our product, Matchlight, combines a cutting-edge dark web crawler with our patented fingerprinting technology to create the world’s only automated and private dark web monitoring tool. We are a growing VC-funded startup with Fortune 500/100/50 clients. You can read more about our company culture and benefits here.
Specifically, successful candidates will help maintain and scale out our dark web crawler to be resilient to dynamic and unpredictable world of black markets, fraud, scams, and hactivists. Additional opportunities exist working on the systems that consume, transform, and process our crawl data into a varity data products for internal and external consumption. This includes our UI, API, and Python SDK.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. We are seeking individuals from any background with relevant experience in any of the following high-level areas:
- Designing, maintaining, and operating large-scale distributed systems and/or data pipelines
- Defining, monitoring, and improving system metrics and maintaining system uptime and performance
- Working with high-volume data systems, on the order of billions to trillions of objects
- Collaborating with data scientists and other non-engineers to identify issues and implement solutions
Additionally, we're seeking proficiency in any of the following engineering and related areas:
- Big data ETL, data science, and analysis
- Refactoring legacy code, unit testing, integration testing, QA
- Internal and user-facing documentation
We rely heavily on the following technologies but are open to candidates with adjacent skills or with a demonstrated ability quickly learn new technologies or systems:
- Python, Docker, MySQL
- AWS particularly S3, SQS, SNS
- Big Data technologies, particularly Apache Spark
- Distributed logging with the ELK stack, Grafana, and Sentry
If you think we missed something, send us a cover letter telling us why your experience would fit well at Terbium. Salary and title will reflect experience. Remote work friendly. Underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.Please submit a resume for consideration, along with any supporting materials you can share to highlight your qualifications, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.