Sr. Product Manager
Terbium Labs is looking to add a Senior Product Manager to our product team to help drive our next cycle of innovation for our data intelligence platform.
Terbium Labs is an award-winning startup and our flagship product, Matchlight, is an industry leading dark web data intelligence platform. We are a remote-first company headquartered out of Baltimore, MD but with team members across the country. We take pride in our company culture and encourage you to read the Culture section.
Our product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the customer-centric product strategy for our data intelligence platform. In this role, you will own the Matchlight Managed Service product experience, including everything from the standardized analytics in our monthly customer reports to the user interface. This role will require a great deal of entrepreneurship and collaboration on multidisciplinary agile teams to empower our customers to understand their dark web data exposure.
You will be responsible for managing product strategy and direction based on an understanding of our customer, product, and business needs. You will partner with data scientists and analysts to understand how our analytics address customer problems. You will integrate user research, market analysis, and internal feedback into product requirements. You will be comfortable working with the engineering team to define product specifications and solutions, and setting product goals and roadmaps.
A successful candidate will be comfortable working in startup environment which may require greater ownership and flexibility with evolving priorities. You will also have the chance to make a big difference for the company. A successful candidate will also enjoy product iteration with both customers and internal stakeholders to best meet the evolving needs of the organization.
If helping to deliver wide variety of high-impact technical projects in fast moving startup sounds fun and exciting to you here’s what we think would make a strong candidate:
- 4+ years product management experience for web applications.
- Experience leading cross functional product teams, including data scientists and engineers.
- Experience advocating for the customer and solving real customer problems, while using research to validate and inform product direction.
- Experience with agile development methodology for rapid prototyping.
- Experience defining and articulating guidelines, principles, expectations, goals and success metrics for products.
- History of building and growing successful products.
- Are data-driven but able to make strategic decisions in the absence of data.
- Experience communicating openly and confidently to a wide range of audiences—including executives, engineers, and data scientists.
- Experience working on a product with logistical complexity a plus.
Candidates lacking the desired experience are welcome to apply but should make an exceptional case that they are otherwise qualified for this position. Send us a cover letter telling us why your experience would fit well at Terbium. We are welcome to remote employees while maintaining HQ in Baltimore, MD, with smaller groups in cities like Boston, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, and Denver.
Underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Please submit a resume for consideration, along with any supporting materials you can share to highlight your qualifications, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, we are only hiring team members who are US-based and already authorized to work in the US.