Sr. Director of Strategic Accounts
We are a different sort of information security company. At Terbium Labs, we pride ourselves on having a respectful work environment built around a diverse and accomplished team. We are a growing VC-funded startup building a sales organization that brings emerging market cybersecurity services to mid-market and Fortune 500 corporations.
We are seeking a strategic business development hunter who has strong domain experience across the Payments ecosystem. This role will be the first hire in opening up a new market segment that targets issuing banks, carding networks, merchant acquirers, payment gateways and ISO/MSP’s.
We are searching for a highly motivated individual who is ready to contribute their deep domain experience, their existing market relationships and their entrepreneurial mindset to sell a new fraud product within the payment card ecosystem. About you:
- Intrinsically Motivated. Your passion as a sales professional has no boundary. You love networking, motivated by conversation to navigate complex enterprise corporations to find elusive owners of emerging technology.
- Curious with a Bias Towards Action. You have a ferocious appetite for learning matched only by the desire to apply your learnings and measure the impact on your sales effectiveness.
- Accountable. Growth stage entrepreneurial environments afford autonomy, creative input, and team collaboration while also demanding self-awareness, agility, and strong time management to deliver positive growth. Your performance will have a huge contribution towards company success by driving market insight, competitive presence and market-message-fit to help build a new revenue channel.
What You'll Add to the Team
You are responsible for managing the full sales cycle of targeting new business client growth with the following attributes:
- Experienced self-starter with successful track record of opening new conversations, managing effective presentations and winning new clients.
- Great storytelling experience with applied consultative selling skills to engage senior executives, product owners and technical specialists with emerging market technologies to solve complex problems.
- Exceptional market knowledge of the payment card ecosystem, transactional behavior modeling and developing risk signal for account compromise.
- Track record of success building new markets and working collaboratively with product teams to iterate and improve product features and delivery methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices as well as emerging technologies.
Underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Please submit a resume for consideration, along with any supporting materials you can share to highlight your qualifications, to us at email@example.com.
At this time, we are only hiring team members who are US-based and already authorized to work in the US.