Product Marketing Manager
Terbium Labs is looking for an experienced product marketing manager who can drive growth by developing and executing on the product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy for Terbium Labs’ Matchlight family of products.
The ideal candidate is a content champion who starts every project with a deep understanding of the customer. This person is a strategic and creative thinker who can not only quickly grasp abstract concepts, but can also communicate them in ways that captivate target audiences. This person can prioritize and deliver high-impact work on deadline, while maintaining the agility to pivot and adapt to changing business needs.
As a product marketing manager, you'll play an integral role in developing and executing Terbium Labs go-to-market strategy, working in close collaboration with sales, product, and marketing teams. You'll create compelling messaging, content and other assets to drive new business, enrich our customer base, launch new products/features, and further our already robust thought leadership.
What you will be doing:
- Create compelling and effective product messaging and positioning for all Terbium Labs offerings and buyer personas. Continually test and refine messaging and positioning to drive growth and to keep it up to date as the product and market evolve.
- Produce, review, and own content assets to support sales and marketing programs, including white-papers, blogs, webcasts, videos, data sheets, and more.
- Work with marketing team to discover ways to increase impact and output through the reuse and repackaging of existing assets and resources.
- Track competitor service offerings including pricing and feature sets.
- Plan and execute product launches, aligning stakeholders across the company to the GTM strategy.
- Work with the product team to find growth opportunities for product and feature releases introduced in a frequent cadence.
- Engage with customers in user feedback sessions, customer calls, and other user-centered research activities.
- Assist the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams with other projects and initiatives as needed.
What you need:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise IT, preferably in information security.
- Superior writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills met with rigorous time management. Please submit a writing sample as part of your application (required).
- Demonstrable success in delivering high-impact assets in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate software features and functions into user benefits, business outcomes, competitive differentiators, and use case scenarios.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful. When you see a challenge, inefficiency, or missed opportunity, you jump on it.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a science or writing-intensive program.
Send us a cover letter telling us why your experience would fit well at Terbium. We are welcome to remote employees while maintaining HQ in Baltimore, MD, with smaller groups in cities like Boston, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, and Denver. Underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Please submit a resume for consideration, along with any supporting materials you can share to highlight your qualifications, to email@example.com.