Terbium Labs is the world's premier dark web data monitoring company.
We are a different sort of information security company. By offering continuous & proactive monitoring of critical data and rapid breach detection on the Dark Web, we enable companies to better manage risk and keep high-value data safe.
We are a growing VC-funded startup at the beginning stage of building a sales organization. At Terbium Labs, we pride ourselves on having a respectful work environment built around a diverse and accomplished team.
We are searching for highly motivated individuals who are ready to contribute their impact on our team mission of helping new customers transform their exposure and operational awareness. About you:
- Curious with a Bias Towards Action. You have a ferocious appetite for learning matched only by the desire to apply your learnings and measure the impact on your sales effectiveness.
- Accountable. Growth stage entrepreneurial environments afford autonomy, creative input, and team collaboration while also demanding self-awareness, agility, and strong time management to deliver positive growth. Your performance will have a huge contribution towards company success.
- Intrinsically Motivated. Your passion as a sales professional has no boundary. You love every step in the client journey, are empowered by creating hero stories, and your energy level lifts the performance of those alongside you.
What You'll Add to the Team
Based out of Terbium’s headquarters in Baltimore, you are responsible for managing the full sales cycle of targeting new client growth.
- 5+ years selling enterprise technology in fast-paced, competitive markets.
- Experienced self-starter with successful track record of opening new conversations, managing effective presentations, and winning new clients.
- Great storytelling experience with applied consultative selling skills to engage both the technical teams and business unit managers.
- Confidence calling C-level executive teams with emerging technology.
- OKR oriented with attention to detail in forecasting, managing stage conversions, and driving outcomes in the full sales cycle.
- Experience with threat intelligence, information security, and fraud is an added bonus.
- Track record of success exceeding quota targets and winning accolades.
Underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Please submit a resume for consideration, along with any supporting materials you can share to highlight your qualifications, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.