Emma serves as the Director of Analysis at Terbium Labs, working on evaluating and contextualizing threats to customer data. She spends a lot of time reading forum drama on the dark web, writing regular expressions, and drinking LaCroix on the train between DC and Baltimore.
- Book Review: Into the Web of Profit
- Cyber Fraud Summit: How to Fight Fraud by Eliminating Easy Targets
- The Failures of Protecting Consumer Privacy: Our Takeaways from FTC’s PrivacyCon
- Asking the Right Questions at Wonder Women Tech Global Summit
- Breaking Through Convention with BSidesNYC
- Excuse Me, Are You Using That Child Tax Credit?
- Dark Web Instability: What Happened To All The Markets?
- One Month Later: Reactions to the Alphabay and Hansa Takedowns