Brittney serves as Product Marketing Manager at Terbium Labs and loves research, technology, and Idris Elba though not necessarily in that order. Some say on quiet nights, if you hold your laptop up to your ear, you can hear her typing blog posts to “Reynes of Castamere.”
- BREAKING: Scotiabank Leak, Potentially Devastating, Completely Preventable
- Bribes, Bad Movies, and Le Cybergendames – The Month of August in 5 Articles
- C-Level Lessons: The Rising Cost of a Data Breach
- Capital One Breached: Who’s in Your Wallet?
- Laws, Questionable Fines, and Black Hat Prep? – The Month of July in 5 Articles
- Scrapers, Ransomware, and ID Checks – Oh My! The Month of June in 5 Articles
- The King is Dead, Long Live Decentralized Markets?
- Moody’s Equifax Downgrade: What it Means for the Future
- Drugs, Espionage, Breaches, and Router Bugs – The Month of May in 5 Articles
- Why C-Level Executives are Being Targeted for Credential Theft